Monday, August 23, 2010

Blocks, Blocks and More Blocks!

I've been crazy busy getting ready for the Mt. Pleasant craft show and haven't had a chance to update!  I am finally getting to a place where I think I have enough to take...just a few odds and ends to finish up and maybe a simple project or two and I QUIT!!  I always worry that I won't have enough inventory but I always do! 

I am so fortunate to have a great support system.  My husband cuts and sands my wood for me, usually with a smile.....depends on what's on TV!! My daughters, Megan and Nikki, sister Brenda and my Mom all came down Friday night and basecoated blocks for me.  We had so much fun and they saved me so much time!  I would never have gotten as many blocks done if they hadn't helped!  Thank you family!!  I love you all very much.

Here is a small sampling of the blocks that I have finished.  I sure hope they sell!  If not, you all know what you're getting for Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment